1. Take It (featuring KRS-One) 02:48
2. Nah Mean (featuring Phife Dawg) 03:48
3. B Boyz (featuring MC Supernatural) 02:56
4. Here to Party (featuring FLII, Planet Asia and Kron Don) 03:11
5._ Bomb Bomb (Interlude) 00:23
6. Bomb Bomb (featuring MC Supernatural) 03:24
7. Swing by My Way (featuring John Legend and MC Supernatural) 03:49
8. It's OK (featuring Triple Seven and Dante Santiago) 03:38
9. Mash Out (Interlude) 00:27
10. Mash Out (featuring MC Lyte and Fergie) 03:09
11. Ride Ride (featuring John Legend) 03:16
12. Sumthin' Special (featuring NIU, Dante Santiago and Taboo) 03:54
13. Sumthin' Special (Interlude) 00:49
14. I'm Ready (Y'All Ain't Ready for This) (featuring Phil Da Agony, Tash and MC Supernatural) 03:40
15. We Got Chu (featuring Planet Asia and FLII) 03:52
16. Go! (Interlude) 01:31
17. Go! (featuring Dante Santiago and NIU) 03:53
What happens if you go to a company that’s not a record company to make a record? Or what happens if you go to Barely Breaking Even Records to make a record?
In the case of ‘Must be 21’ the same thing, will I am given total freedom to explore his artistic sensibility thereby continuing the spirit of the ‘Beat Generation’.
Mustb21 is a collection of confident hip-hop, skilfully fused with elements of jazz, funk, electro, rock and soul. It features performances by hip hop legends KRS-One, MC Lyte, Planet Asia, and Phife from Tribe Called Quest.
Mustb21 was created for use in a marketing campaign for a new drink ‘Zima’ ,the concept is a soundtrack for the evenings first act, an original collection of songs that sets a positive vibe.